How To Delete Trackin
g Cookies - Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
How To Delete Tracking Cookies
- (Tracking Cookie) A type of cookie that sends user information to a server without the user’s consent and, most often, without their knowledge. A flavor of spyware.
- A cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie, is a piece of text stored by a user's web browser.
- Tracking cookies allow multiple web sites to store and access records that may contain personal information (including surfing habits, user names and passwords, areas of interest, etc.), and subsequently share this information with other web sites and marketing firms.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- (of a section of genetic code, or its product) Be lost or excised from a nucleic acid or protein sequence
- erase: wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information; "Who erased the files form my hard disk?"
- edit: cut or eliminate; "she edited the juiciest scenes"
- Remove (data) from a computer's memory
- Remove or obliterate (written or printed matter), esp. by drawing a line through it or marking it with a delete sign
- remove or make invisible; "Please delete my name from your list"
Always hold onto the things you love
(The blurred bit in the foreground is just my hair in case you were wondering. It was on purpose :P)
I HAD THE AWESOMEMEST LUNCH EVER. Okay it may not sound that awesome to most of you, but it is to me as I hardly ever have these type of lunches. I had pita bread pizza (put together and made myself) with chocolate waffles topped with cookies
and cream ice-cream :D
anyway. guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat? I'M FINALLY BACK ON TRACK WITH MY 365!! :')
During that weeks I was really thinking of giving this 365 project up. I was so tired, and I couldn't keep up with my schoolwork and constantly handed in my assignments late or completed them with no effort. I thought about deactivating my tumblr and facebook and even flickr, but I guess I overcame those thought, look where I am now :D I'm still considering deleting my tumblr though..
The reason why I stayed was because of everyone here. Flickr is my second home.
While I was gone I was also working on my Principal's Discretionary to a school that my parents want me to go to, it's the top girls school in Victoria and I'd feel really disappointed in myself if I didn't get in because my parents have done so much for me. Even if I feel as though I want to run away at times, I don't want to let them down, I really don't want to put their efforts to waste.
OH and my friend is developing some awesome film photography that she took. Some of them were taken by me, now I really want to get a film camera :P! I saw one at the markets the other day, I think it was a pentax k1000, for AUS$140; how much do you guys think I should pay for a decent second-hand film camera? (:
I have a story due tomorrow. Buhbye (:
OH and I also hope all you guys that are in areas threatened by Hurricane Irene stay safe <3
Press L, please?
080308 Port Authorities at Boston Massacre (6)
Left to Right: #617 Cookie Push, #20 The Mom Bomb (captain) #4-eyes Punchy O'Guts, #B52 Etta Maims (maybe?)
See also: how to cook top sirloin roast loren cook springfield housekeeping cookbook good cook club cookies cut compton cookout part deux holiday cookie tins cooking a great steak chickpeas pressure cooker healthy easy to cook recipes
- (月) 15:46:17|
- Category: None