HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE COOKIES. COOK ONCE A WEEK. PUERTO RICAN COOKIE RECIPES.
How To Make No Bake Cookies
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
(day 4/365) - cookie
So I've just been having a not so good week, I guess. Or at least the last few days. I've just been exhausted and sick of everything.
I hate to how it sounds, but it feels like nothing is going right. What a stupid whiny complaint, that sounds so dumbbbb. Haha. But really.
I don't know. I've had a really short fuse. Anything just sets me off. And I don't want to be around people or even see people.
Today was just a bad day for me. We got really busy and I was the only host working. I worked up until 3:30, which is a long time even if you're the second person. I was wiped out. To make it worse, just before I was cut, I started busing a table where the people hadn't left yet and accidentally threw away this little girl's plastic ring.
I felt so awful. I looked in the trash for her, but the little thing just disa-fucking-peared. It was so horrible. After that, I just wanted to sit down and cry and be done. But no.
Earlier on, I was in the back putting away dishes when one tumbled off and hit me square in the nose. It left a little cut and hurts like you wouldn't believe. My nose is all swollen and funny looking. You actually can't tell in the picture because its mostly on the other side of my nose, hehe.
When I got home from work I flipped out at my parents as well. Always makes for a great day there. Then I just sat in my room, under blankets, and fell asleep.
When I woke up, I made cookies
Day got better
. I don't even want to eat any of you, but I actually bake
d you and you didn't burn. Cookies, I love you.
I cannot bake worth a damn. But this time.. they worked. :D
oops forgot the eggnog
i love the holidays! and it takes a lot of restraint for me not to buy all the Christmas stuff I see....before Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, it's open season.
Trader Joe's was the first stop. This year we bought the chocolate-covered peppermint joe's o's and pfeffernusse, German spice cookies
. The chocolate-covered joe's o's are AMAZING. I need to buy peppermint ice cream so I can crush a cookie and top it. so DECADENT. The pheffernusse is also wonderful. I love spice
anything. And these are no exception. Best part - they aren't even bad for me! Guilt-free cookies
! Oh, and we got an advent calendar from TJs as well.
Next stop: Target
Organic low-fat eggnog, and MAPLE COOKIES! I'm not a huge eggnog fan. Never had it growing up. But it's a nice holiday touch to coffee. And the maple cookies were quite a score since we won't be making the trip to Toronto this Christmas. These are the real deal. No idea how they ended up at Target, but I wasn't letting they slip away.
s (leftover from last year), gingerbread mix and maple-pecan mix are all from Williams Sonoma. Mom got the last two for my birthday. I think there will be some baking in the coming weeks.
Alcohols.... Christian has a slight obsession with Danish Christmas beer. When a friend heard about it, he mentioned this Belgian Christmas beer as a substitute. We'll see if it's a good trade off. A bottle of Stags' Leaf chardonnay and Hardy's sparkling shiraz round it out.
And, of course, dark, milk and white Hershey's mint chocolates.
See also: diabetes cook david cook tour dates 2011 how to cook everything vegetarian pressure cooker carrots bone cookie cutter polenta calories cooked quick oatmeal cookies induction cooktop ranges free printable cookbooks
- (月) 15:45:53|
- Category: None