No Cook Desserts : Slide In Cooktop : Cookie Decorating Sprinkles.
No Cook Desserts
- The sweet course eaten at the end of a meal
- In Western culture dessert is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food. The word comes from the French language as dessert and this from Old French desservir, "to clear the table" and "to serve.
- Desserts is a 1998 short film directed by Jeff Stark and starring Ewan McGregor.
- (dessert) a dish served as the last course of a meal
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
The Start of my Cheescake Creation
I was asked to make a cheesecake for a "Welcome Home From Iraq" and "Send Off To Iraq" Luncheon we are having Sunday (one young man just returned and no
w his brother is going over).
I like my cheescakes to sit for at least 24 hours before serving. This is a new recipe
I made up today. I took my basic New York style cheesecake mix - I itook 1/3 of the cheesecake filling and stirred in 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 tablespoons of butter, and 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate.I put 1/3 of the batter in on the crust, then the chocolate filling, then topped it off with the rest of the cheesecake batter. On Sunday I will top ith Cherries.
I hope the chocolate filling works Like I image - I can't eat it - I am diabetic, so I just make stuff I would like to eat and serve it to friends -- so far no
I'll let you kno
w how it turns out and ifit is enjoyed.
PIE: homemade pate brisee (using martha stewart's recipe
--my go-to pate brisee), nectarines, blackberries. sprinkling of sugar on the lattice crust and scant 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in the filling. (Probably could have gone higher on the flour!) The dough was really wet--it was very humid today--but came out flaky and tasty.
ICE CREAM: homemade many-spice ice cream--star anise, freshly ground black cardamom, freshly ground green cardamom, and cinnamon in a sweet cream base (no vanilla).
sure, it was a bit liquidy (we made the ice cream first but it still hadn't fully set), but that just meant we tipped our plates to our faces and slurped up the sauce!
See also: thanksgiving cookie recipes whole wheat flour cookie recipes easy sugar cookie icing recipe jam drop cookies recipe solar cookers plans how to cook pork tenderloin in the oven how to cook bake chicken no refrigerated sugar cookies healthy easy to cook recipes cookout items
- (月) 15:44:58|
- Category: None