High Heel Shoe Cookie Cutter : Cooking Pulled Pork.
High Heel Shoe Cookie Cutter
- (High Heels (film)) High Heels (Tacones lejanos, meaning "Distant Heels") is a 1991 melodrama film written and directed by Pedro Almodovar and starring Marisa Paredes, Victoria Abril and Miguel Bose.
- High-heeled footwear (often abbreviated as high heels or simply heels) is footwear that raises the heel of the wearer's foot significantly higher than the toes and often can be worn without socks.
- Once a delightful setting for the female foot, now a clickety-clack, clickety-clacking shoe of matriarchal oppressors and organizational fanatics with all the charm of a Prussian boot.
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
- (of a person) Be wearing shoes of a specified kind
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- Fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes
Made these in conjunction with the purse cookies for a birthday party. This cutter
was quite bigger than I expected and had to wrap them in a slightly larger bag as a party favor. Humidity was definitely a problem in the drying process for these cookies. Wished I would have used the fan to help dry these quicker, but it was late in the night and opted for letting them air dry in the oven instead.
i was having fun playing with my new cutters, using new techniques and photographing on different backgrounds. I like this background the best for these cookies. Dress and shoe have fondant pearl accents over textured fondant and were dusted with pearl dust.
See also: dane cook girlfriend 2011 snicker cookie recipes cooktops thermador whole wheat flour cookie recipes corned beef silverside slow cooker cookware le cranberry shortbread cookies cooking rice in pressure cooker common sense cookery book
- (月) 15:48:58|
- Category: None